[TxMt] Language definition help

Timothy Beatty timothy.beatty at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:33:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been working on a bundle for Stata and I've run into the
following problem.  Occationally in Stata one might want to load a
file in another directory.  For example

use ~/otherdata/bob.dta

I currently have the language definition set up so that use and
bob.dta are colored differently.

Now, if the path has a space in it, Stata would like the statement
with quotes arrount the path

use "~/other data/bob.dta"

Now TextMate treats the stuff in the quotes as a string  and doesn't
color bob.dta. What I'd like to have happen is that bob.dta is
recognized inside the quotes.

Suggestions on how to achieve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

P.S. I should point out that in Stata mostly a quote really does
designate a string, so I don't want TextMate to completely ignore
quotes.