[TxMt] M$ Remote Desktop Connection

Jonathan Chaffer jchaffer at structureinteractive.com
Wed Sep 6 15:22:44 UTC 2006

On Sep 6, 2006, at 8:43 , Thomas Werner wrote:

> i did, i tried both control-c and right-mouse-button+copy, but i
> can only paste the text into other applications, but not into
> textmate.
>
>> (worked 4 me )
>
> maybe an issue with my computer/installation only. :(

As Allan noted to me over IRC, the pasteboard service has been flaky
recently. It affected me by preventing drags inside the bundle
editor. Restarting TextMate had no effect, but a reboot of the
machine fixed it. Maybe you have a similar affliction?

--
Jonathan Chaffer
Algorithm Alchemist, Structure Interactive