[TxMt] Re: Microformats Bundle

Dave Grijalva grijalva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:54:06 UTC 2006

ooh, very nice, chris.  I'm also totally stoked about the new tm_dialog.
seems like it totally changes the game for what's possible for bundle
developers.  Some nice dialogs is all that separates textmate from bbedit
for doing HTML work.  though, I prefer textmate either way, I know some
people at work who would love to switch over if textmate just had those few
extra features they've come to rely on.

-dave