[TxMt] Re: Microformats Bundle

Chris Griego cgriego at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 02:15:16 UTC 2006

I actually started on a Microformats bundle awhile back but efforts
stalled when I realized I needed a souped up version of CocoaDialog
before I went further. Now thanks to allan, we have tm_dialog so I've
restarted efforts. I spent most of today tweaking the UI:

http://vivalaweb.info/temp/tm-hcard.png

Ale, maybe we should combine forces? My work so far is in SVN at
http://vivalaweb.info/svn/projects/microformats-tmbundle/trunk/

--
Chris Griego