[TxMt] BibTeX completion via BibDesk

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Nov 23 02:52:46 UTC 2006

If anyone's interested, I hacked together support for BibDesk
bibliography completion using tm_dialog, without using osascript.
I've posted it at <http://homepage.mac.com/amaxwell> as Completion.zip.

We'll have support for this in the next nightly build of BibDesk
(BibDesk-20061123.dmg).  If anyone's interested in trying it before
then, and possibly giving feedback, I posted a build of BibDesk from
current sources at the same location.  I don't know Ruby, and
suggestions on improving the command are welcome.

Source for the program is available on request; I'll likely upload it
to BibDesk's svn repository as an example at some point.

regards,
Adam Maxwell