[TxMt] Open TextMate thru smate via mate) was (Open TextMate Here)

Yvon Thoraval yt.mac at free.fr
Thu Nov 16 22:00:13 UTC 2006

Le 16 nov. 06 à 13:38, Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs a écrit :

> I am trying the "Open Smate Here" Toolbar droplet (or whatever
> these little smart things have to be called), but I can't really
> get it to work.
> My terminal is saying:
> sudo: /Users/yvon/bin/smate: command not found

this is due to the facr the property "smate" in my script is
persistent, that's to say after the first time it has been set the
value is remainded.

i'll post tomorrow worning a new version.

but the workaround given by Jay is OK.

a more definitive approach would be to the change all the lines in
the script "main.scpt" where it is :

if smate is missing value set smate to whichBin("smate")

to :

set smate to whichBin("smate")

in that case the persistent value of smate will be overrided.

best,

Yvon