[TxMt] Project File benefits (was "Anyone interested in...")

Jonathan Barrett j.e.barrett at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:03:09 UTC 2006

Cool - I guess the usefulness for me is limited as:

(a) All my projects are version controlled web apps
(b) they all live in ~/Work/$appname/trunk
(c) They're all rails or rails-y in directory structure
(d) I tend use subversion to manage the state of my projects, so
don't need tabs to stay open
(e) I worry about leaving ._DS_Store files everywhere, so tend to
stay out of the Finder

None of this means "project files are crap", of course, but any time
I see a feature I'm not using, I get excited that maybe it could be
useful :)

Anyone using project files in a similar environment?

-J