[TxMt] Project File benefits (was "Anyone interested in...")

Andrew Dayton amdayton at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:48:26 UTC 2006

Also, a project file will save the state you left your project in (as
in which files are open in tabs), you can set project-specific $TM
variables, and you can maintain custom groups so that your project
can be organized in more ways then just the directory structure. I'm
sure there's probably more too...

[a]