[TxMt] Keeping TM up to date

Christopher Biagini lists at assortedgeekery.com
Wed Jun 28 01:58:13 UTC 2006

On Jun 27, 2006, at 4:56 PM, Eric Peden wrote:

> (A little late here) I've posted a trivially-modified version of
> Christopher's script on the Wiki page linked above: this version
> does a
> simple `svn up` of the entire directory, increasing speed at the
> expense
> of the useful progress indicator.

Cool. Thanks! I'd been meaning to look into this a little more.

I made a few tweaks to your script. Doing "svn up <dir>" on the the
Bundles directory didn't seem to work, so I changed it to "svn up
*.tmbundle". I also updated it to report the execution time, since I
did the same for mine.

--
Christopher Biagini
http://assortedgeekery.com/