[TxMt] Keeping TM up to date

Eric Peden eric at ericpeden.com
Tue Jun 27 20:56:32 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:02:45PM +0200, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>On 23/6/2006, at 3:41, Christopher Biagini wrote:
>
>>[...] I posted it online in case anyone else might find it useful:
>><http://assortedgeekery.com/code/scriptmenu/textmate/update_bundles>.
>
>This is pretty cool! Unfortunately running it on a full checkout is
>horribly slow, as apparently the startup/shutdown of svn takes 5-10
>seconds, so there is a “5-10s x number of bundles” penalty for having
>the nice progress indicator.

(A little late here) I've posted a trivially-modified version of
Christopher's script on the Wiki page linked above: this version does a
simple `svn up` of the entire directory, increasing speed at the expense
of the useful progress indicator.

Christopher, thanks for the script. Very handy.

--
eric
  Arms akimbo, Jaggeresque, he pouts his lips