[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Jun 17 13:56:48 UTC 2006

Update

Since I forgot to edit the UUID Theme and the Theme Name key, use the
download links below.
Sorry for that.

> DOWNLOADS
> TXP TextMate Bundle
>
> TXP TextMate Theme
>
> http://www.consking.com/file_download/19
> http://www.consking.com/file_download/22

The current version of this bundle only works without scope interference
with the XHTML bundle,
If I change the Include value to text.html.basic I can not get the
generic repos (which are aimed to fetch the plugin tags) items to work.
the html bundle will match those as HTML tags and others as well.

Would it be possible, may be to add the following include statement into
the patterns array of the syntax of the html bundle,

 eg.: something like this:
    {    name = 'text.html.txp';
            },

as I couldn't really find any other way to avoid the interference.
May be there is a better way to do this but I just throw the above
together as a quick fix.

I really never took into account the html bundle, so now I'm stucked
with above interference,

Sorry for the silly mistake with the Theme Name and the UUID, that I
forgot to change,