[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Thu Jun 22 18:18:56 UTC 2006

Knut Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2006, at 01:02, marios wrote:
>
>> Would it therefore possible for you, to confirm the former and tell me
>> if you still have the same problems with your HTML not showing up, or
>> any other observations, that came accross ?
>
> I just downloaded the latest version, and it seems to work fine. as
> long as I have it set to use your included versions of the html-bundles.
> If i set it to use the ones i have checked out from svn, nothing gets
> colored.
Would it be possible for you to send me the code portion of your
settings from within your TXP Language Grammar, below line 158 or post
it here ?
> I have cutting edge TextMate, if that matters.
> I have come a cross one error in the language module:
> <txp:link_to_prev> has become <txp:link_to_previous>, which is a tag I
> can't find in the tag index at textpattern.net. I never used that tag,
> so I can't say which is correct, tho.

That was a silly mistake from my side, the former is the correct one and
is defined  in the corresponding wiki page like that,
Thanks for pointing that out.
> I haven't had a lot of time to play around with the new functionality
> yet, but it sure looks great.
>
> Regards
> Knut Andersen

regards, marios