[TxMt] 1001 suggestions in shining armour

Luc Heinrich luc at honk-honk.com
Thu Jun 8 15:38:24 UTC 2006

On 8 juin 06, at 13:35, thomas Aylott wrote:

> I'm with you on the drawer. It's SO two years ago.

(sorry about the double reply, I didn't mean to press the send
button, I swear ;))

Until last week, all I had against the drawer was that I really found
it ugly. Now I *also* find it inconvenient :)

I was working on my Powerbook and had a fully expanded TextMate
project window with its drawer opened (i.e. covering the whole
screen, minus the menu bar, you get the idea). And then I had to
resize the drawer. In this configuration, you first have to shrink
the window size, then resize the drawer and then grow the window size
again.

Devil. Is. In. The. Details. :)

--
Luc Heinrich - luc at honk-honk.com - http://www.honk-honk.com