[TxMt] 1001 suggestions in shining armour

Luc Heinrich luc at honk-honk.com
Thu Jun 8 15:27:46 UTC 2006

On 8 juin 06, at 13:35, thomas Aylott wrote:

> You lost me with the "braindead block editing zero-column
> selection" . How should it work?

It's not so much the way it works, it's the way it looks, although I
also find some aspects of the way it works questionable. My points on
this have already been discussed here [1] and I know Allan doesn't
agree with me so I won't go over this again. It's just that I like to
poke him on the subject once in a while, just to see if he changed
his mind ;)

[1] <http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-July/
004856.html>

--