[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Sebastian Gräßl sebastian.graessl at validcode.at
Thu Jun 1 16:22:09 UTC 2006

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for the report.
I forgot to tell everybody that the Bundle needs the latest Support-
dir, because it uses some features of the  next build of TextMate.

I added a command that does this for you.
Just download the new version, install it and press CTRL + OPTION +
CMD + U and it will get it work for you!

Have Fun!

Basti