[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Anthony Underwood ants at theunderwoods.f2s.com
Thu Jun 1 15:42:51 UTC 2006

HI Basti,

I like the bundle- the earlier versionworked really well. However I
installed the lastest version (without ding) and now nothing is
working. The update command gives this error:

/bin/bash: line 2: cd: /Users/admin/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles: No such file or directory
2006-06-01 16:41:07.532 CocoaDialog[4223] Unknown dialog type bubble.
Available types:
fileselect, msgbox, yesno-msgbox, ok-msgbox, textbox, progressbar,
inputbox, standard-inputbox, dropdown, standard-dropdown.

The install command pauses for a while and then does nothing.

Help!

Anthony