[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Anthony Underwood ants at theunderwoods.f2s.com
Thu Jun 1 16:49:47 UTC 2006

Hi Basti,

That seemed to work although for some reason in the code for update
bundles 2 greater than symbols were replaces with >. Once I had
replaced this and also changed the directory to remove Pristine Copy
which does not exist in my Application Support/TextMate Bundle
everything seems to be fine.

Many thanks,

Anthonoy