[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Sebastian Gräßl sebastian.graessl at validcode.at
Thu Jun 1 13:28:28 UTC 2006

Hi Oliver!

> This is very cool! Thanks a lot!

	You are welcome! :)

> Does the "Update Bundles" command only update the bundles or also
> the Support, Themes and Tools directories, which are sometimes
> necessary to update as well? And is there a way to determine where
> to put the bundles via a static variable in TextMate? If I get this
> correctly they are now getting installed into the Pristine copy
> folder. I usually update my bundles and everything else via svn
> into the "/Library/Application Support/Textmate" directory. It
> would be cool if one could do the same with your commands.

	The Bundle should only be an easy way to install new bundles for the
"ordinary" user that is afraid of the terminal. :)
	But yeah such a command that updates the whole ~/Library/Application
Support/Textmate would also be usefull but.

	I also think about a script that regularly updates the bundles.

> I also don't know if it's really necessary to restart TextMate to
> get the changes. See the release notes for revision 1021.
>
> And what is the "ding" command for?

	I just read it....
	I changed the hint to "reload Bundles"
	And i removed the ding command...
	But i did i copied the bundle form the Pristine Folder... :)

	Now everything works fine