[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Thu Jun 1 12:59:42 UTC 2006

Hi Basti

This is very cool! Thanks a lot!

Does the "Update Bundles" command only update the bundles or also the
Support, Themes and Tools directories, which are sometimes necessary
to update as well? And is there a way to determine where to put the
bundles via a static variable in TextMate? If I get this correctly
they are now getting installed into the Pristine copy folder. I
usually update my bundles and everything else via svn into the "/
Library/Application Support/Textmate" directory. It would be cool if
one could do the same with your commands.

I also don't know if it's really necessary to restart TextMate to get
the changes. See the release notes for revision 1021.

And what is the "ding" command for?

Thanks again and cheers. oliver