[TxMt] What app is used for screencasts?

Cody lists at dreamfan.com
Mon Jul 17 03:31:37 UTC 2006

On Jul 16, 2006, at 5:55 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> iShowU had the problem that the mouse pointer was a few seconds
> behind the actual action -- I don’t know if this has since been
> improved, if not, it’s not really a candidate for movies which use
> the mouse.

If you download iShowU version 1.14 they have fixed the mouse issue.
In the mouse settings you can choose "As frames are captured" and it
will capture the cursor just as you'd expect (in sync and with cursor
shadow). Since this addition, I have purchased it and can finally get
rid of the non-universal SnapzPro.