[TxMt] Auto-close markup

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Jan 9 02:45:37 UTC 2006

On Jan 8, 2006, at 6:15 PM, Timothy Bates wrote:

> Answer: All the automation components of a bundle are displayed in
> the Automation menu.
> More precisely, the commands, macros, and snippets associated with
> a bundle provide automation features, and are displayed under the
> automation menu, ordered by those three major groupings, and then
> accessible by bundle name within those groupings.

I'm not seeing this in my installation of TextMate 1.5. I only see a
single item ("Insert Closing Tag") under the Automation menu. Other
macros, such as Generic Completion in the LaTeX bundle, aren't there,
even though they're definitely available because I see them in the
Bundle Editor.

> They are also available from the gear widget in the tool bar at the
> bottom of the window, which will preselect the current language
> (bundle) and display all automation features together.

Yes, I see the various macros and snippets for bundles in the gear
menu, but the Insert Closing Tag macro (or whatever it is) doesn't
seem to be there. So I don't understand why Insert Closing Tag is
some special thing that belongs in the Automation menu by itself, and
not in any bundle.

Trevor