[TxMt] Auto-close markup

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:15:01 UTC 2006

On 08/01/2006, at 11:07 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Fred B. wrote:
>> You're looking for "Insert Closing Tag" in the Automation menu.
>> "Cmd + Opt + ." by default.
>
> Perfect; thanks! But why in the world is it on the Automation menu?
> It doesn't make any sense to me. Shouldn't it go in the Text menu
> or inside a bundle?

They are all in bundles, but where are bundles displayed?

Answer: All the automation components of a bundle are displayed in
the Automation menu.

More precisely, the commands, macros, and snippets associated with a
bundle provide automation features, and are displayed under the
automation menu, ordered by those three major groupings, and then
accessible by bundle name within those groupings.

They are also available from the gear widget in the tool bar at the
bottom of the window, which will preselect the current language
(bundle) and display all automation features together.

cheers,
tim