[TxMt] BibDesk link

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Fri Aug 25 12:54:26 UTC 2006

On 24 août 06, at 17:32, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Also, since you are new to LaTeX in TextMate, we are in the process
> of revising the Help file in the LaTeX bundle. Let us know if there
> are things that are unclear/missing/useful etc.

I am also fairly new to TextMate (trying it again) and this bibtex
post was most useful. I have a small question: I often have to
collaborate with people who use makefiles for their compilation, so
the "build and show" command does not help. Is there a way to have a
shortcut run "make" in the current directory?

Thanks,

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.