[TxMt] BibDesk link

Matt Long robothor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:58:47 UTC 2006

There are several project options you can set that can do this:
TM_LATEX_COMPILER and TM_LATEX_OPTIONS

The former sets the executable that will run when you build the .tex
file.  I use "latexmk.pl" for this, but you should be able to use
make as well.  The latter sets the options that will be passed to the
executable.  I use "-pdf" for my setup.

You can also set two others:
TM_LATEX_MASTER and TM_LATEX_BIB (very useful for projects with a lot
of small tex files that get imported in a master file).

Matt