[TxMt] [ANN] TabMate 1.1 released

Martin Ström martinstromlists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:17:13 UTC 2006

yes:
open ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Themes/Slate.tmTheme

It should be possible to create a bundle that would list all local bundles
available and let the user choose between them in a dropdown menu or
something. Or change to a random theme every hour or something like that :)

On 8/18/06, Andreas Wahlin <andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se> wrote:

> Well, it *is* possible to change textmate themes from the command-
> line, right? So perhaps a custom textmate equivalent to modelines, like
> /* textmate theme:twilight font_size:12 anti-aliasing:on */
>
> just off the top of my head :/
> Surely not a smart idea really but ...
>
> Andreas
>
> On Aug 18, 2006, at 10:24 , Håkan Waara wrote:
>
> > The problem is that TextMate themes and font settings are not part
> > of such modelines - the metadata that describes what kind of file
> > we're dealing with. So, in order for TabMate to know what theme you
> > want in different languages, some kind of preference panel, or
> > configuration file would be needed.
> >
> > I can't think of any nice way to incorporate it into the plugin
> > cleanly, but ideas are welcome.
> >
> > /Håkan
> >
> > 18 aug 2006 kl. 10.10 skrev Andreas Wahlin:
> >
> >> I realise this is outside the minimalistic scope, but could we
> >> also have theme detection/setting?
> >> Would be so nice to have different themes on different languages
> >> (and even font settings if I'm rubbing the genie lamp)
> >>
> >> Andreas

> ______________________
>
> Andreas Wahlin
> Webbutvecklare
>
> Webbhuset AB
> Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg
>
> Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
> www.webbhuset.se
>

> Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
> responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
> copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
> destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
> Thank you.

burnfield.com/martin