[TxMt] [ANN] TabMate 1.1 released

Andreas Wahlin andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se
Fri Aug 18 15:20:23 UTC 2006

Well, it *is* possible to change textmate themes from the command-
line, right? So perhaps a custom textmate equivalent to modelines, like
/* textmate theme:twilight font_size:12 anti-aliasing:on */

just off the top of my head :/
Surely not a smart idea really but ...

Andreas

On Aug 18, 2006, at 10:24 , Håkan Waara wrote:

> The problem is that TextMate themes and font settings are not part
> of such modelines - the metadata that describes what kind of file
> we're dealing with. So, in order for TabMate to know what theme you
> want in different languages, some kind of preference panel, or
> configuration file would be needed.
>
> I can't think of any nice way to incorporate it into the plugin
> cleanly, but ideas are welcome.
>
> /Håkan
>
> 18 aug 2006 kl. 10.10 skrev Andreas Wahlin:
>
>> I realise this is outside the minimalistic scope, but could we
>> also have theme detection/setting?
>> Would be so nice to have different themes on different languages
>> (and even font settings if I'm rubbing the genie lamp)
>>
>> Andreas

______________________

Andreas Wahlin
Webbutvecklare

Webbhuset AB
Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg

Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
www.webbhuset.se

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
Thank you.