[TxMt] Re: Subversion bundle problems

Michael Larocque mlarocque at prolumina.com
Fri Aug 4 02:47:24 UTC 2006

On Jul 25, 2006, Gerd wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Brad Choate wrote:
>
> >The second one sounds as if you have a file or files selected in
> >the project drawer that have no local changes.

> They do, svn on the command line, or using the svn bundle with one of
> the changed files selected in TM works fine. It is just the
> "Subversion Status" panel from which it doesn't work.
>
> Gerd

Has this been fixed/addressed yet? I've checked the archives but I
can't seem to find a resolution. I'm still getting the "File(s) not
modified; nothing to commit." when I try to 'Commit' from the SVN
'Status' window. I'm fully up to date with the app (cutting edge) and
the svn repository. And yes, I do have the top level folder of the
project selected when I run the 'Status' command.

Carpe viam,
Mike

Michael Larocque
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer