[TxMt] Re: Subversion bundle problems

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Aug 4 16:02:45 UTC 2006

On 4/8/2006, at 4:47, Michael Larocque wrote:

>>> The second one sounds as if you have a file or files selected in
>>> the project drawer that have no local changes.
>> They do, svn on the command line, or using the svn bundle with one
>> of the changed files selected in TM works fine. It is just the
>> "Subversion Status" panel from which it doesn't work.
> Has this been fixed/addressed yet? I've checked the archives but I
> can't seem to find a resolution. I'm still getting the "File(s) not
> modified; nothing to commit." when I try to 'Commit' from the SVN
> 'Status' window [...]

We talked shortly about it on IRC iirc and the problem is that the
commit from the status window uses the project folder (not the
selection in the drawer) meaning that if your project folder itself
is not the one under svn (but instead a sub folder is) then the
problem will arise.

There was no simple fix for this -- I think a bit of refactoring is
called for before doing too much more patching of this status window.