[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 11 05:55:21 UTC 2005

On May 10, 2005, at 8:11 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I've made it do so.
>
>> One thing though: If i press cancel instead of selecting a reference,
>> it replaces the selection with the word "false".
>> One more suggestion. How about, if there is no selection and no
>> current word, it just produces a list of all the bibliography items?
>
> Well, makes sense -- but for that you'll have to learn shell scripting
> and add it yourself! ;)

In fact, I just did both :-). If the current word ends in }, which will
be the case for instance if someone has just typed: \cite{}, then it
will pop up a list of all references in the first bibliography file
open in BibDesk. (should probably make it look at all open files)

The fix you made for the comments seems to not work well in my case. It
just inserted the comment too, just not commented any more :-) :
kashiwara:1977 Kashiwara, ${B}$-functions and holonomic systems.
{R}ationality of roots of ${B}$-functions

But I left it there because I don't have time right now to figure out
what the correct thing should be.
This one:
res=`awk <<<$res '{ printf("%s", $1) }'`
worked ok for me, producing just the cite key. I prefer it that way,
but maybe other people prefer the comments? Dunno, so I did not touch
that part.

Haris

PS: That is really one of the main things I've gained by using TM, I
learned a whole lot of stuff about the shell. :-)