[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed May 11 01:11:14 UTC 2005

On May 7, 2005, at 20:31, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Not sure what the best key binding is though, but I do see that they
>> currently clash.
> How about shift-ctrl-T ? Is that taken?

It's “show scope”, but really, shift-ctrl-T is what I personally use
for my various “test” commands, and it just slipped into the
repository. It's probably time to make a list on the wiki with reserved
keys ;)

> There is the following behavior I can't understand though. In my case
> I have a comment that says:
> % Kashiwara, ${B}$-functions and holonomic systems. {R}ationality of
> roots of ${B}$-functions
> and it becomes
> % Kashiwara, B}-functions and holonomic systems. {R}ationality of
> roots of B}-functions
> Not really a big deal, especially since I changed the command and
> don't keep the comment, but I am just curious what happens to the
> dollar signs and the left brace.

Ah, it's inserted as a snippet, thus the dollar signs have special
meaning. I have committed a fix.

>> It can't really strip the comment after the selection, but it could
>> change the inserted text, depending on the presence of bracket. But
>> maybe it should just always strip the comment.

I've made it do so.

> One thing though: If i press cancel instead of selecting a reference,
> it replaces the selection with the word "false".
> One more suggestion. How about, if there is no selection and no
> current word, it just produces a list of all the bibliography items?

Well, makes sense -- but for that you'll have to learn shell scripting
and add it yourself! ;)