[TxMt] Suggestions.

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 6 10:02:30 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 5:19, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Let me take this opportunity to add a suggestion myself.

That's alright, but PLEASE start a new thread, and give that thread a
proper subject [1]!

> The feature that I absolutely love in TM is that in order to move text
> around, I can use Control-Command-arrow keys to do it, without messing
> with the pasteboard. It would be dreamy, if I could have TM move the
> selected text over whole words when doing that, maybe with
> Ctrl-Cmd-Opt-arrow keys? Or are these reserved for other use?

These are used for scrolling the display [2]. But cmd-option-shift is
free. I have the request on the to-do, and may change keys slightly to
get it on the option modifier though.

[1] http://www.useit.com/alertbox/980906.html
[2]
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-January/002572.html