[TxMt] Suggestions.

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri May 6 14:41:46 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 5:02 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> That's alright, but PLEASE start a new thread, and give that thread a
> proper subject [1]!

Sorry Allan, I usually do start a new thread. In this case it seemed
that the thread's subject was indeed people's suggestions, I figured it
would be easier for them to be in one place. I would probably have been
much better to start a new thread with a subject like: "Moving
selection past words" or something like that.

>> The feature that I absolutely love in TM is that in order to move
>> text around, I can use Control-Command-arrow keys to do it, without
>> messing with the pasteboard. It would be dreamy, if I could have TM
>> move the selected text over whole words when doing that, maybe with
>> Ctrl-Cmd-Opt-arrow keys? Or are these reserved for other use?

Haris