[TxMt] Suggestions.

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri May 6 03:19:26 UTC 2005

Let me take this opportunity to add a suggestion myself. The feature
that I absolutely love in TM is that in order to move text around, I
can use Control-Command-arrow keys to do it, without messing with the
pasteboard. It would be dreamy, if I could have TM move the selected
text over whole words when doing that, maybe with Ctrl-Cmd-Opt-arrow
keys? Or are these reserved for other use?