[TxMt] TextMate with CSSEdit integration

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Sun Mar 13 03:44:59 UTC 2005

At 9:30 PM -0600 3/12/05, Brad Miller wrote:
>I'd be happy to join in the universal common good fun.   Maybe if we
>get C/PHP/C++ we will reach critical mass and we can do away with
>the individual language versions.

Okay let's do it! Someone else will have to do those languages
though...  Someone who talks Python should also add in the option to
sort the found items alphabetically. Maybe it could be passed as a
command-line option 'sort'.  I could have done it in post-processing,
but that seemed wrong.

>Seriously though if we are going to do a universal show functions we
>should try to agree on what the interface ought to look like.  It
>seems funny to me to bring up a whole html window just to have a
>dropdown menu.  Thats one more click than necessary in my opinion.
>Unless going the javascript menu route is going to be easier to
>convert whenever Allen gets the popup menu stuff incorporated into
>TM.

There are two versions of the command right now. One produces a
clickable 'new window'. The other produces the nifty popup menu.
People can keybind whichever one they like better. The both depend on
that .py file, so editing one will change both.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu