[TxMt] TextMate with CSSEdit integration

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 03:54:30 UTC 2005

On Mar 12, 2005, at 9:44 PM, Eric Hsu wrote:

> At 9:30 PM -0600 3/12/05, Brad Miller wrote:
>> I'd be happy to join in the universal common good fun.   Maybe if we
>> get C/PHP/C++ we will reach critical mass and we can do away with the
>> individual language versions.
>
> Okay let's do it! Someone else will have to do those languages
> though...  Someone who talks Python should also add in the option to
> sort the found items alphabetically. Maybe it could be passed as a
> command-line option 'sort'.  I could have done it in post-processing,
> but that seemed wrong.
>
>> Seriously though if we are going to do a universal show functions we
>> should try to agree on what the interface ought to look like.  It
>> seems funny to me to bring up a whole html window just to have a
>> dropdown menu.  Thats one more click than necessary in my opinion.
>> Unless going the javascript menu route is going to be easier to
>> convert whenever Allen gets the popup menu stuff incorporated into
>> TM.
>
> There are two versions of the command right now. One produces a
> clickable 'new window'. The other produces the nifty popup menu.
> People can keybind whichever one they like better. The both depend on
> that .py file, so editing one will change both.
Cool, Since I sent the email I've been working on adding LaTeX support
for \(sub)*section.
How do I match a \ again?

I can look into adding the alphabetical version that doesn't look like
it will be too hard since it looks like all the matches are being
stored before they are output anyway.  Just a matter of sorting the
dictionary (Hash/Associate array) before outputting.

Brad