[TxMt] Images in XHTML with B12

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jun 17 16:51:12 UTC 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 18:43, Eric Curtis wrote:

> 1. If I change the view and then go to another document tab and
> return the language resets to XML. I wonder if there is someway to
> maintain the changed setting esp when you are working in a project.

It really should stick -- but language associations where sort of
removed from 1.1b6+ and then partially re-implemented. There has been
a few changes since 1.1b12, though I would have thought that 1.1b12
was sticky as for choice (language specific settings is another matter).

If you experience the same problem with 1.1b13, let me know.

And as for changing them, after removing the firstLineMatch from the
XML language, it should correctly show them as HTML on each (new)
load, right!?!