[TxMt] Cmd-` doesn't really cycle through the windows?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 14 00:41:15 UTC 2005

Just wondering if this is a bug or the expected behavior. I currently
have open the theme editor, and bundle editor, and a document. If I
press Cmd-` successively, the windows come in front in the following
order:

	document - bundle - document - theme - document - bundle - ....

I would have expected

	document - bundle - theme - document - bundle - .....

If I have two documents open, the sequence of events is:

	document1 - bundle - document1 - theme - document1 - document2 -
bundle - document 2 - theme - document2 - document1 - ...

This certainly doesn't feel right, and it takes forever to get from
document1 to document2.

Haris