[TextMate] Weird "refresh" when switching back to TextMate after a save.

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Thu Oct 21 16:40:03 UTC 2004

In a related occurrence, since TM doesn't yet support services, I'll
open a file from a project in TM, double-click it to open the same file
in SubEthaEdit (the default), insert the service output, save, and
return to TM. Upon return, TM updates the file with the change, but if I
had scrolled down into the document, TM refreshes and returns me to the
top of the document.

It would be nice if, on refresh, TM would remember the location that I
was at prior to the external save.

Chris