[TextMate] Weird "refresh" when switching back to TextMate after a save.

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Wed Oct 20 18:41:14 UTC 2004

I can reproduce it 100% of the time.

Open a project. (does not occur on a single file).
Pick a quite big file (several screens long).
Go around the middle of the file
Edit it.
Save.
Move to another application.
Switch back to TextMate.
-> the scroll moves and centers around the caret.

Dominique PERETTI
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net