[TextMate] Weird "refresh" when switching back to TextMate after a save.

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Thu Oct 21 16:56:27 UTC 2004

The weird thing is that you don't have to re-save the document in
another application to get it "re-init". Just save within TextMate,
move to another application, switch back and blam!
Sometimes it moves to the caret, but sometimes it moves to the top and
looses bookmarks.
I noticed that the drawser refreshes, too.

Dominique PERETTI
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net