[TextMate] no one annoyed by the disappearing gutter????

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Oct 21 15:26:28 UTC 2004

On 21. Oct 2004, at 15:58, Ivar Åsell wrote:

> I just signed up to the list so it's very likely that I've missed a
> previous discussion on this topic. Please fill me in :)

There's a list archive, the highlight was requested by several people.
The release notes mention how to disable it, although it'll still be a
straight line (instead of dotted), but it won't do the highlight to the
right of it.

> I would love to see many GUI-settings in the preferences window.

And I would like to concentrate a bit on actual productivity features
(and missing functionality) before I start to maintain dozen of GUI
settings! ;)

> I immediatly thought "Lucky I haven't bought it yet"

Yes, the horror if you'd actually supported the development of a
product you seem to use and care about with $39...

Kind regards Allan