[TextMate] no one annoyed by the disappearing gutter????

Ivar Åsell ivar at enskede.net
Thu Oct 21 16:40:49 UTC 2004

My money doesn't grow on trees

I'm a poor student you know :)

In a few years they will be growing on trees and then I will hopefully
support products that "aren't yet what I'm looking for but someday
perhaps will be"  :)

I'm seriously in lack of money so I will most certainly not buy TM
until the 30th of october or something.
Pretty logic for a customer to evaluate the product first.

No offense, I like TM and will very likely buy it. Hope the money is as
good then.

Kind Regards
Ivar

ps. thanks for the tip about the archive! Still thou, couldn't find
anything realted to the greyed out area. Only found something about
setting a custom wrap column. Point me in the right direction and I
will quiet down :)