[TextMate] no one annoyed by the disappearing gutter????

Ivar Åsell ivar at enskede.net
Thu Oct 21 13:58:26 UTC 2004

Talking about wrapping....
I loved the discrete red dotted line which indicated where the current
wrap is
Why change it to grey out the area to the right? Might just as well
make the document horizontally unresizable if you grey it out.

I just signed up to the list so it's very likely that I've missed a
previous discussion on this topic. Please fill me in :)

I would love to see many GUI-settings in the preferences window. That's
one of the hardest things for me, settle with a GUI.
My heart skipped a few beats when then status bar was moved to the top
of the window. How ugly wasn't that :)
I immediatly thought "Lucky I haven't bought it yet" but now it's back
where it belongs, and so is my reasoning.
Proberbly would be pretty easy to make that configurable so the user
could choose to have it wherever he/she wiches.

More suggestions on what could fit into the preferences is a checklist
on what menus to show.
I'm one of those that don't use the Behaviour- & Navigation menu.

Would be great to just let the user choose which menus to have visible
to make the over all apperance of the app more 'easy-navigated'.

Kind Regards
Ivar Åsell