[TextMate] Syntax higlighting overriden by 1.0.1?

bongoman infolists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:29:30 UTC 2004

Hi there

When I fired up the latest release, it seems that it has overriden my
custom PHP/HTML syntax coloring.

I had my own version in my home directory in the correct location.

All of a sudden my php pages are with a dark background (#2e2e2e) when
set to HTML(PHP) coloring.

The weird thing is I can't find a reference to this hex value in any
of the bundle files so I'm at a loss to correct it.

I thought the bundle file saved as HTML-PHP.plist set the syntax
coloring for HTML(PHP). If so, why is my local version with it's
background color of #efefef not taking effect?

Any clues appreciated...

bongoman