[TextMate] Syntax higlighting overriden by 1.0.1?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Oct 21 12:20:47 UTC 2004

On 21. Oct 2004, at 11:29, bongoman wrote:

> When I fired up the latest release, it seems that it has overriden my
> custom PHP/HTML syntax coloring.
>
> I had my own version in my home directory in the correct location.

If you want to override the default PHP.tmbundle/Syntaxes/PHP.plist
then you should have a local PHP.tmbundle with a Syntaxes directory.

I.e. if your local version of PHP is in Custom.tmbundle or similar, it
will not override the defaults, since stuff overrides on bundle name
alone (although this may be a bit unintuitive for syntaxes, I know).

> All of a sudden my php pages are with a dark background (#2e2e2e) when
> set to HTML(PHP) coloring.

Interesting, since I'm quite sure the defaults are with a white
background!?!

Kind regards Allan