[TextMate] Project file drawer

Phil Aaronson phil at hinkty.com
Sun Oct 10 21:43:35 UTC 2004

Allan,

Unfortunately the battle continues. So I tried removing the reference
to the pdf files and img directories via the "gear" icon at the bottom
of the drawer (pull down to "Remove Selected Files"). But they were
refreshed back into the drawer in short order (as they were when
hitting delete before). Then I tried removing them via the "i" icon in
the drawer, but ... but ... I'm not seeing how exactly? I think I'm
missing something obvious :)

Phil