[TextMate] Project file drawer

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Sun Oct 10 21:50:51 UTC 2004

On 10/10-2004, at 23:43, Phil Aaronson wrote:

> Unfortunately the battle continues. So I tried removing the reference
> to the pdf files and img directories via the "gear" icon at the bottom
> of the drawer (pull down to "Remove Selected Files"). But they were
> refreshed back into the drawer in short order (as they were when
> hitting delete before). Then I tried removing them via the "i" icon in
> the drawer, but ... but ... I'm not seeing how exactly? I think I'm
> missing something obvious :)

Highlight the folder and press the information-icon to edit the
inclusion patterns (no, cmd-i doesn't work for now. Cocoa limitation).
This will not exactly allow you to remove individual files, but you
should be able to create a pattern to exclude the ones you need :-).

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"