[TextMate] Project file drawer

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Oct 10 20:55:09 UTC 2004

On 10. Oct 2004, at 21:30, Phil Aaronson wrote:

> I got into this test of wills by dragging and dropping a directory
> tree that looked like:
> YYYY/MM and then removing references to a few YYYY/MM/img directories
> and the occasional pdf file. Well, "removing" them very temporarily :)

Yes, it'll currently 'refresh' automatically. The current way to
'remove' items from folder references is using the file/folder patterns
which you can by clicking the I icon in the project drawer.

In a later release I may add support for removing items in the more
intuitive way :)

Kind regards Allan