[TextMate] ActionScript for TextMate

Rob Bevan robbevan at xpt.com
Sat Oct 9 08:42:05 UTC 2004

I've done an ActionScript bundle for TextMate. You'll find it here:
http://type.robbevan.com/robbish/2004/10/actionscript_fo.html

This adds syntax colouring and a 'Test Movie in Flash' command, so you
can select a .fla file in your project and have it open and run in
Flash. I'll be adding Snippets etc. later. Unfortunately, at the
moment, .fla files (and all other binary files I guess) display as
text, but you guys will fix that soon, yes?

You can download the bundle or an installer which adds it to
/Library/Application Suppport/TextMate/Bundles.

BTW, I'm not sure if anyone else has reported this (haven't had a
chance to go back through the hundreds of posts on this list!), but
double-clicking a bundle errors if the ~/Library/Application
Suppport/TextMate/Bundles directory doesn't exist (and there's a
spelling mistake in the error dialog: "An error occurred WHY copying
the bundle".

Cheers,
Rob