[TextMate] Your syntax definitions?

Johan Sörensen johans at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:38:19 UTC 2004

cool.

if you don't want to display the .fla file at all you could add it to
the exclude regex in the info panel for the folder/project...

Allan, do you have any bundles for cocoa/objective-c apart from the
ones  that ship with TM? or are those the ones you're using (unless of
course you develop TM in xcode ;) )?

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:04:26 +0100, Rob Bevan <robbevan at xpt.com> wrote:
> I'm working on ActionScript, should have it done soon. I've already
> done a 'Test Movie' command.
>
> Now if only we could get TextMate not to display the binary .fla file
> as text...
>

> On Oct 6, 2004, at 9:59 AM, Johan Sörensen wrote:
>
> > Greetings!
> >
> > So, have anyone started to make some custom syntax definitions for the
> > various laguages out there? Lets share!
> > I wish I could say "I'll start" but I've just started on one so I'm
> > still wrapping my head around it. It still baffles me why colours
> > arent global (like, often i want the same color for strings regardless
> > of laguages for instance)
> >
> > (apologies if this has been bought up already, I'm the list newbie)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > johan
> >
> > --
> > Johan Sørensen